Giving pre-school children the opportunity to learn in a nurturing, supportive environment that promotes curiosity is critical to their mental, social, and emotional development.
The Amazing Explorers Academy is a new kind of daycare and pre-school that offers children the opportunity to learn about topics like science, math, technology, and even the engineering arts in an environment that stimulates their intellect and promotes their intellectual development during their formative years.
Did You Know?
According to research presented recently by the Children’s Home of Cincinnati and Central Clinic:
- By the age of three years old an estimated 95 percent of a child’s brain capacity already has been developed.
- The ability to reason is developed in a child by the age of five.
- The brains of pre-school aged children work on a “use it or lose it” principle. In other words, synapses within the brain that are not used during their earliest years will be discarded permanently.
- An estimated 33 percent of children entering kindergarten are 1.5 years behind their peers. Yet children who are enrolled in high-quality preschool and daycare programs like those offered by The Amazing Explorers Academy begin kindergarten emotionally and socially more competent.
More Early Learning Facts
- Youngsters who participate in a stimulating, attentive learning environment at an early age are more likely to stay in school, go to college, and land a high-paying job in which they are successful later in life.
- Parents of children in top-quality preschool and daycare programs tend to be more productive themselves, as well as experience less absenteeism, have a greater focus on their own careers, and an improved overall work performance.
At The Amazing Explorers Academy, we offer children an opportunity to learn and grow. But we also help prepare them and their parents for the challenges they will face in the future.